Be a Part of the New Ethos Community
A Community with a Mission to Bring Truth, Beauty, and Goodness to the Entertainment Culture
Whether you are an entertainment producer or a consumer, be a part of the New Ethos community. It will not only provide you with benefits for your entertainment concerns, but you will also have the opportunity to contribute to a movement that is creating an ever and always “new ethos” in entertainment that…
Engages your Truth.
Shares your Beauty.
Nurtures your Goodness.
CONNECT – SHARE – EVOLVE
Membership for the Entertainment Industry Community:
- Share: This will include free product consultations, such as story and script development. Benefit: Increase chances of receiving the New Ethos LOGO, a marketing benefit.
- Connect: Membership will provide access to a network of artists with similar interests in contributing to truth, beauty, and goodness through their work. Benefit: Expands search potential for those seeking to collaborate with on current or future projects.
- Share: You will receive (via e-mail) New Ethos Award alerts, Blackberry and Sunset Boulevard Updates on the current “new ethos” entertainment vibe, Quarterly Newsletter (“Hollywood Rap”), and recent New Ethos blogs and articles, including film commentaries. Benefit: Keeps you in “the know” of what is happening in the New Ethos movement in the entertainment culture.
- Connect: There will be New Ethos availability for product advanced screenings, including arranged “target markets” and “focus groups.” Benefit: Invaluable feedback data to assist with further product development or marketing product.
- Evolve: You will receive updates regarding workshops, seminars and conferences offered worldwide. Benefit: Assists in the on-going development of entertainment producers’ growth in their understanding and practice of creating work with a “new ethos” spirit.
How to Become a Member?
It’s simple. We need your e-mail. Sign-up here JOIN (Erik, this should route to “Contact us”) Please indicate if you are part of the general entertainment consumer population or entertainment community, city and state of residence, and any other particular applicable information you wish to share. If you are part of the entertainment community, please indicate your line of work.